Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

3 Retro Flowers Cross Stitch Cards

Summer is just perfect for stitching floral projects. You can take your embroidery outside, sit in your garden and simply get stitiching with a cold drink next to you. This is exactly what I'm going to do when I'm on my holidays. Speaking of the florals, yesterday I finally finished off my cross stitched retro flowers, ironed them, trimmed them and mounted on the card blanks. It's a freebie from a Cross Stitcher magazine (issue: 267, July 2013). I knew from the very beginning I'd be stitching them! They are just too cute!


The floral designs are gorgeous - my style! and I just love the stripey backgrounds too!




Don't they look nice when 3 together?


Apparently you spend about 3 hrs on stitching each. Think I spent much longer but it was worth it.
Really enjoyed stitching this cross stitch kit. Great choice Cross Stitcher! Thank you! x x

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and perfect for summer. Just taking a break from cleaning our basement (so I'm filled with self-loathing for my hoarderly ways). Your lovely cards a breath of fresh air. Back to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Martha,
    those cards are really GEORGEOUS!
    The stripy back machtes wonderful with those lovely flowers!
    Have a happy day and a wonderful weekend!
    Big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards!
    http://wonderlust-artmania.blogspot.in/2014/04/lots-of-cross-stitch-cards-i-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x