Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

3 cards

Between one crochet project and the other, I decided to take a short break and show you my recent three cards :)

Gorgeous Polish folky papers from GoScrap and butterfly stamps from Ambrosia Bitsy by Basic Grey. I wanted something really cheery and vibrant with colours on this card.



A highly contrastive card with a folky feel ) Martha Stewart's punches - Garden Gate and the Floral Heart punch. 



And finally my first attempt to make a card with a Dala horse. I used a Panduro stamp and coloured the outlines with Promarkers. Didn't have any idea what to do with the flower though! Tried all the arrangements possible and wasn't fully happy with any of them. The flower ended up being glued in eccentric circles. 



Mega-tired today. Off to my bed. Will do some blog visiting tomorrow. Thanks for popping by and leaving a trace behind :) x x x

2 comments:

  1. You haven't made a card I don't like. I particularly love the bright card as I'm currently in a "bright colors" phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,
    wonderful cards again! Love the first one, looks like Summer :O)))
    have a happy week,
    big hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x