Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

Craft papers with a Scandi feel

Thought I'd share it with you. If you are a crafter in love with Scandi themes, like I am, and planning to have a Scandinavian Christmas, you may love these nice scrapbooking papers :) They are a Marianne's Designs brand; paper collections: Eline's Warm Winter Wishes and Eline's Scandinavian Winter. I bought them from the Cuddly Buddly online store. They are sets of 32 loose sheets, each with 8 different designs.


Eline's Warm Winter Wishes collection is all about knitted patterns (incl. one crocheted pattern), so typical of  the Scandinavian decor. They are the cosy browns, reds and creams /whites. I've already made 2 Christmas cards with them and also used the granny squares background paper for my folky cards (see the previous posts) :) 


Eline's Scandinavian Winter papers have got more snowy, frosty look with Scandinavian stars, snowflakes and Danish hearts patterns. They will also look fabulous as background on your festive cards.


I'm really looking forward to using these papers and getting my festive card making in the full swing :)
Today in the UK the sun's out despite the chill. Yay! Have a nice weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Martha,
    well, I was laughing... WinterWishes... we still do not have nice spring or Summer and you start with WinterWishes ...Cool :O)))
    WEll, the actual weather yould make us think, that we soon will have Winter again, isn't it?
    Have a lovely new week,
    hugs to you
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I am not laughing :P it's quite normal with me to make Christmassy stuff in the middle of hot summer... or spring! Yes, the weather fools our minds and makes us feel as if were coming onto autumn and winter!
      I fancy knitting something cosy :)

      Delete
  2. These new Scandi papers are really neat! They remind me of the knitted Christmas ornaments you made last year. I can't wait to see what you come up with for cards using these beauties. Cold in UK? What is up with the weather this year?? Her in Florida, we have had a long cool Spring ourselves.IT has been a strange 2013 weather wise here as well. I hope the warm days come soon so that you can warm your bones before you really do have to pull out the sweaters for Fall !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! that's right! this year even my Christmas cards will have knitted pattern :) Total coziness! I agree, weatherwise 2013 has been dreadful and weird.
      Yes, I will be back to my Nordic goodies production, for sure!
      Keep calling in! x x x

      Delete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x