Pages

Saturday 13 April 2013

Floral Cards (3)

Hi all. 
Another batch of my hand made floral cards :)  All made from a style and colour-coordinated card making pack I kept stashed away for a while. These were fun to make. 



Rose card with a decoupaged central piece :)




My lastest fascination - zigzags and punches :)



Finally I had an opportunity to use some of my spellbinders dies that had't been used even once before.




A bit of patch working and stitching..



Today I spent all my day cross stitching and working on my UFOs. Very relaxing especially when a glass of cider is standing next to :) and finally I feel I'm moving on with my projects that I got stuck on. Nothing finished yet to be shown but as soon as I've had anything done, I'll blog about it :)
Hope you're having a good weekend. x x

Martha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Martha,
    lovely cards again!
    Have a lovely new week,
    I will go and do some sewing ;O)
    Hugs to you,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! x x x
      I shall be visiting you back soon!

      Delete

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x