Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Time to move on...

Yes, it's time to move on to ... Easter projects! Well, my knitting adventures with Arne and Carlos continue and now I've been knitting their Easter balls and Easter eggs! It looks like after a Nordic Christmas there will be a Nordic Spring at my home ;)


I couldn't wait to start some multicoloured balls and eggs. They bring in some freshness and spring with them inside! I've got a certain supply of Heilo colours the from previous shopping but there is more Norwegian wool winging its way from the USA to me. This time new yarns and new colours. Excited!
Last year, before the Easter Knits book was even published in English, I was so keen to try to knit those eggs (using a Dutch version of this book) that I knitted those three eggs you can see below :)
An Egg-citing intro to the following Easter knitting madness, eh?


Now, with all the Dalegarn colours I need and the open book next to me, I can only sit back and keep knitting away! Perfect way to get through those winter months. Roll on springtime!

Browsing through the cross stitch projects on the web I came over this design - Joan Elliott "Redwork Noel" and guess what? It's on my I-have-to-stitch-it! list now! Absolutely beautiful, don't you agree?



The pattern comes from 1-2-3 Stitch shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Love, leave a comment :)
Thank you for your time x x x